What is an HP3390 ??


Hello, my question is in the subject line.

I ran into that thing and it has a nice quality feel, some keys and a printing capability.

It looks like some sort of measurement system, do I need any extra hardware to make it run ?



Are you sure that you meant HP-3390?

The only thing with 3390 in name I can find on the WWW is HP Laser Jet 3390 printer ... link here.



From your description is quite probably an integrator. It is a device used with analytical equipment, namely chromatographs. When there is no computer available to interface with a chromatogrph, an integrator is the data collecting/analyzing device of choice.

Hope this helps.


Thank you, I'll double check the reference and try to post some picture. Very probably some cables (missing) are needed.

Forum Jump: