The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 253865 - Line: 275 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 275 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 23 ThreadedMode::showthread_threaded
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 threaded_mode_showthread_threaded
/showthread.php 918 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread - Line: 295 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 295 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 295 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $fid - Line: 295 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 253865 - Line: 331 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 331 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 304 ThreadedMode::buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined variable $theme - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 305 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $theme - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $lang - Line: 5 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Attempt to read property "messages_in_thread" on null - Line: 5 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error_callback

50g overclocking

Following the positive recommendations from other forum members I bought my 50g last Tuesday. IMHO it's truly an excellent machine! I do like it very much, apart from a few minor issues which surely have been discussed extensively here back when the model came out some years ago (somewhat stiff key-contacts combined with slightly mushy keys (sure not a recipe for an optimal key-feel, the days of the 41-series are really over apparently), a bit clunky (0,5 cm wider than the 48S/G series)). But it's faster at many tasks than the old 48 series (editing user-programs, graphing (although I will not use it too often) etc.) and the display is a great move forward from the slightly vague displays of the 48S/G's. The unit is already in use for my work, replacing more and more my old faithful 48G.
What I want to try now is to overclock the unit to get some more (but limited) speed-advantage (I know it's risky but I like a little adventure every now and then). The point is however that I found the routines written by Al Borowski but I don't know how to use them. They consist of the ARM launcher (a binary used by the other routines) and a list of different routines, each adjusting the clock-speed to a different value. Loading them into the 50g from the PC is no problem (figured that out already, not too hard for someone with a little 48G-experience in this respect). But my question then is: what to do next to make things work? And how should the programs be used? I spent some time on the internet but it is hard to find a clear and reliable source. Anybody out there to give me some clues? Thanks in advance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will overclocking a 49g+ lessen the skipped key problem? J.C.Boco 1 836 04-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Raymond Del Tondo
  Overclocking HP49G+ Marc 2 1,050 05-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Anon
  Overclocking the HP 49G Frederik D. Hjort 4 1,415 06-04-2002, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Ellis Easley
  Overclocking the 41 Stephan Burlot 2 1,131 01-31-2002, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Ellis Easley