The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 252004 - Line: 275 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 275 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 23 ThreadedMode::showthread_threaded
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 threaded_mode_showthread_threaded
/showthread.php 918 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Undefined array key 252005 - Line: 275 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 275 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thread - Line: 295 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 295 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 295 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $fid - Line: 295 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 252005 - Line: 331 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 331 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 332 ThreadedMode::buildtree
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 304 ThreadedMode::buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined variable $theme - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php 305 eval
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code 3 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $theme - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 3 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $lang - Line: 5 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Attempt to read property "messages_in_thread" on null - Line: 5 - File: inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/threaded_mode.php(305) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error_callback

HP Prime - help desk for novices

Hello,

I am an "early adopter" of the HP Prime having received it about a week ago. However, I am still a NOVICE in its use as compared to the HP team, beta testers and enthusiasts I see posting on this site.

I want to support HP in the successful launch and ongoing improvement of the PRIME, for including into my daily R&D activities and perhaps introducing to my daughters (and their teaching staff) who are entering STEM courses shortly.

Unfortunately, I am having some troubles with "basic" operations of the calculator and with the connectivity software. This, after spending considerable time with: hard copy of the UG, the calculator HELP TREE, the emulator HELP, connectivity HELP (--> HP.com) and searching youtube videos.

** May I ask if there is a "help desk" for this device and associated software? Should I simply post my questions on this board? ***

Again, I am trying to learn about the HP PRIME and Connectivity software. At this point though, I feel like there is little/no support for novices like me to climb the steep learning curve. My daughters and their teachers may have less patience for this than I do.

Best,
Carl

Quote:
** May I ask if there is a "help desk" for this device and associated software? Should I simply post my questions on this board? ***

Again, I am trying to learn about the HP PRIME and Connectivity software. At this point though, I feel like there is little/no support for novices like me to climb the steep learning curve. My daughters and their teachers may have less patience for this than I do.

Best,
Carl

Welcome to the boards, Carl! Feel free to ask your questions. It may be helpful to include what all you have tried, too. Congrats on your purchase!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HP desk calculators in a microcontroller David Griffith 3 1,388 03-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Luiz C. Vieira (Brazil)
  cheap power for the HP41C (while at desk with cardreader) exschr 3 1,271 05-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Dieter