Prime manual

Is there a manual posted online for this beast?

Quote:
Is there a manual posted online for this beast?

How about looking into the program folder after installation? ;-)

Franz

Thanks. Trying to access it thru the emulator's Help menu resulted in a "pdf not found" error, but it is in the program's folder/subdirectory/whatever.

That should only happen the first time if you run it from the end of the install process. Did it happen after? Do you have a pdf reader?

TW

Yes, I use Foxit reader by default. Upon re-launching the emulator, it did load the quick start guide. Thanks!

I am pleased to announce that you can now download the final HP Prime emulator and the quick statrt guides via ftp://primesw:W4fm$PX7@ftp.usa.hp.com.

The "final"? Or did you just mean the latest?

According to HP, the final...

Quote:
I am pleased to announce that you can now download the final HP Prime emulator and the quick statrt guides via ftp://primesw:W4fm$PX7@ftp.usa.hp.com.

Well, it seems this version was not so final as you thought -

since yesterday there's a newer version (Rev.5106, 13.8.2013) available from the same link.

Maybe this is the 'finally final' version ... ;-)

Franz

We (beta testers) knew there was supposed to be an update of the firmware for Aug. 15-16, but they indeed updated the software too, which is a good thing :)

Some chinese testers were complaining of a few blue screens here and there, but personally I have gotten way less since recent updates, so I can only hope these new version fix the other ones remaining -I haven't tested yet- :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HP Prime Manual Revisions? Craig Thomas 0 1,201 12-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Craig Thomas
  HP Prime - User manual lack bluesun08 6 2,528 11-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Last Post: bluesun08
  Printing the HP Prime manual BobVA 3 1,735 10-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Last Post: BobVA
  Advanced User's Manual and solution to the ambiguity of data types [HP-Prime xCAS] CompSystems 15 5,399 08-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Thomas Klemm
  $220 for an HP manual ... Just the manual! Georges.L 7 2,288 08-24-2005, 12:54 AM
Last Post: K