New keyboard desing for HP-Prime

sorry for my bad English

After using the emulator of the HP-Prime, are saying this new keyboard desing?

http://www.adictoshp.org/topic/233-hp-prime-mejor-hardware-software-es-posible/?p=1423

+1, or -1, or indifferent

Thanks

jaime

http://jaimeza.org

a HP-prime style skin for emu48+ under soon

Edited: 22 July 2013, 7:17 a.m. after one or more responses were posted

Too many shifts for my taste, and one key too much. The real Prime already has three functions printed on nearly each key, which may be a good compromise.

Could fly but with a better contrast of legends. And please look for shorter legends or they will be hardly readable. Yes, there's one key too much in the ENTER row.

Just my 20m€.

d:-)

This Message was deleted. This empty message preserves the threading when a post with followup(s) is deleted. If all followups have been removed, the original poster may delete this post again to make this placeholder disappear.

^ off topic

Please remove

Oh well, I'd say it can be misleading (and it's a bad habit) to edit an initial post _after_ some replies were made.
In this case it's even worse because the added skins for Emu48g+ have next to nothing to do with the original initial post, and the replies were for the initial post _before_ the reassignment.

The formatting is terrible (consider moving letters off key tops like the WP-34S).

The layout seem to have arbitrary rearrangements for no improvement (shifted SYMB, Toolbox key).

I think having a second shift key is a good move, but I don't think this is a great design for using one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HP-prime Keyboard fabrice48 0 867 11-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: fabrice48
  Does RPN entry mode cause the Prime keyboard to lock up ? Michael de Estrada 14 4,621 10-22-2013, 06:27 PM
Last Post: John Colvin
  Nwe HP32SII-Desing ? Andreas Stockburger (Germany) 0 636 04-05-2001, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Andreas Stockburger