Replies verified by the moderator?

Since yesterday I cannot reply to any message. So sorry guys I tried to reply but every attempt results in the message that my posting is sent to the moderator for verification.

As I now noticed I can start new topics I appologize for not answering: its not possible. The forum software really drives me crazy is several aspects (no email when a thread gets changed, threads disappear after one month, I cannot reply anymore, ...).

Sorry for being a bit angry. I like my 30 years old HP-41, but I also like a working environment.

Michael

Michael, one known "restriction" is that mentioning the web site where V41 is posted is "not allowed" in the message text. That's why people call it TOS, the Other site - This could be one of the causes.

Cheers,
ÁM

Edited: 15 Feb 2012, 3:11 a.m.

Thx. I'm new here and didn't know about the special relationship. Indeed I mentioned TOS with its full address. Now I learned what TOS is.

A reply a few minutes ago worked fine which supports your guess: I mentioned the full address. Learning by doing and I cool do down now :-)

Michael

Edited: 15 Feb 2012, 5:17 a.m.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About changing or deleting content after replies were made Raymond Del Tondo 1 1,093 08-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Massimo Gnerucci (Italy)
  All the dodgy replies Arnaud Amiel 8 2,165 04-11-2005, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Arnaud Amiel
  WARINING (PSA): unusual replies to HP classifieds Mike 17 3,707 01-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Last Post: Thomas