Thanks to our numerous supporters ...

... Pauli and me are proudly looking forward finding this under many Christmas trees in 2011:

Ok, just kidding ;-)
Seriously, we're afraid status is unchanged as reported at HHC 2010 :-(
So anybody willing and capable to help in the transfer and implementation of the software will be highly appreciated :-)

Quote:
Pauli and me are proudly looking forward finding this under many Christmas trees in 2011

So, there is hope for next year. Thank you both!

After watching this video, I expected to find one under mine last Saturday, but it was not there. I thought the culprit was the nasty Frenchie in this other youtube video :-)

Gerson.

This reminds me of my HP34C...

There is a good reason for that....

- Pauli

Quote:
After watching this video, I expected to find one under mine last Saturday, but it was not there.

Our resources are very limited. Nevertheless, user interface and software are ready to be tested on the original HP 30b hardware. That's the status as Jake presented it in the video and that's it - nothing more than kind words came from HHC conference participants and community members so far ...

Hey folks, SW is ready, who will compile it and put it in the real thing?
Earn the credit for making a professional scientific RPN calculator possible!

Edited: 29 Dec 2010, 7:02 a.m.

Walt:

I've got the hardware, cables, etc. ready; will just need some guidance with compiler required. Drop me an email and let's talk!!!

Regards,
TomC

Way to go, Walter & Paul!

Tom,

you've got an email from Pauli. If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask us.

Oh boy, would it be great if this thing could finally make it to the hardware!

Jake