was: A little programming chalenge

Hi all,

Just landed back in France.

Egan how far did you get ?

Contrary to what I expected, I did not talk about this challenge during HHC 2010 but after in small comity at the hotel.

The schedule was too tight. :(

I have to put things together before posting my answer.

Off topic: by the way, thanks to you all guys for the advices on my holidays travel across USA.

Patrice

Quote:
Off topic: by the way, thanks to you all guys for the advices on my holidays travel across USA.

Patrice

Well, how about tell us a little about it. What places did you visit? How many miles (or kilometers) did you travel? Impressions, favorites?

Martin

Quote:
Egan how far did you get ?

I have not looked at it since. I've been working 7 days a week and have had very little time.

still have to do the maths !

will post in another treat later

Patrice

I think we met last year and we sat down for a chatted (in French)? You live near in north/northeast f France near Belgium? Right?

Namir

Hi Namir,

I remember you, too bad you where not there this year.

Patrice

Ironically I was enjoying being in your own country (the south of France) ... I will be attending HHC 2011.

Namir

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [OT] engineering student chalenge cyrille de Brébisson 1 1,287 11-25-2013, 10:06 PM
Last Post: FORTIN Pascal
  was: A little programming chalenge: My solution, the principle Patrice 3 1,188 10-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Patrice
  A little programming chalenge Patrice 10 2,702 09-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Patrice
  Custom Programming vs. Pre-packaged programming Eddie Shore 3 1,435 01-24-2005, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Karl Schneider
  ACO has gone: a new chalenge? Vieira, Luiz C. (Brazil) 38 7,897 11-10-2001, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Andrés C. Rodríguez (Argentina)