Old Packages

Hello; (please, forgive-me if this is not the place to post...)

I own 12 HewPack calcs, and I use them all (I’m not a collector, I just have the best tools for the job...). This is the reason I have some old packages for some HewPack calculators. They are not EXACTLY as new, but I believe they can be of use for actual collectors. If there is a trading proposal, I'll send them. If you are interested on this, e-mail me so I can send pictures (please, be patient cause I can send them only in the weekends).

Should I post this at the Classified Adds? I would like trading them with the very well known guys in here, not with a stranger...

Thanks.

Thanks for mentioning it in the forum, but I think any more
info (such as which models they came from) should be placed in the classified ads and put WTT (Want To Trade) in the subject line. My personal opinion (you didn't ask for it) is to KEEP them. You already have more models than I have (a mini-collector), so you're WAY ahead of me in "the game".

I spent 10 days with my wife in Sao Paulo and Rio in March 2001. We had a great time and hope to someday return. The people we met were very hospitable.