Allschwil's Meeting

Hi

Just two questions at the moment:

- Who will join the meeting on 11-1-2008 in Switzerland?
- Who will show a workshop to the other attenders?

Please send your reply to this forum, not to my email.

Matthias

I'll definitely be there. There is a 50% chance I can bring soMething to show.

Very excited!

Cheers

Peter

I will be there, showing a breadboard prototype of the new version of MLDL2000. I will travel by car from The Netherlands, so anyone else who is travelling the same route please contact me.

Meindert

Dear Matthias,

I will be there - presenting the 2008 reprint of the I/O-Board and IL2000 System manual. More details about this HP-41 and HP-IL book, which contains now 700 pages, I place to this forum when the first printed samples exist in less days....

Best wishes from Hildesheim / North-Germany - Christoph Klug

I will be there.

I will attend, and present a "New HP-IL/USB Link Solution". I will give more details soon.

Jean-Francois

Hello Matthias,

I will be here also and I'm looking forward to it.

Concerning the workshops, I've been an HP calculator fan since I was 13 (when I got my first hp-67, 30 years ago) and I've done a lot of programming. But I've never been very good at tweaking those calcs and therefore don't have much to show. I could bring an HP-150 on which I have installed Windows 1.03 and some other fun stuff such as an HP-12C emulator that works with the touchscreen.

If some of the attendees are interested, I will bring it along with me.

See you there!

Pascal (Lausanne, Switzerland).

Hello Matthias,

What time of the day does the meeting start and end? There is a slight chance that I can make it to the meeting. I will be coming from southern France (flying from Nice to Basel).

Namir

Edited: 7 Oct 2008, 8:14 a.m.

Hi Namir

I think, the meeting will start arround 10.30h, but it's up to you coming earlier or later. As I know Meindert is comeing on Friday and J.F. garnier is coming on Saturday from Grenoble.. Maybe you can join him and his car ;)
I would be very happy to meet you again.

Matthias

I'll be there, glad to meet you all.

Best regards

Thomas

Hi all,

Currently there are 70% pro vs. 30% cons that I attend the meeting.

Will know for sure by Wed. next week.

In case I will, I'll be gald to present the latest features of Clonix-D and NoV-64; as well as introduce the attendants some of the internal "secrets" of these modules along with a few "tips and tricks" to expand their possibilities beyond the "standard" usage and some of the immediate improvements I'm working on for the next software release.

Not rocket science, just a few words and explanations so it won't take more than 45 - 60 minutes, I think.

Best from Spain.

Diego.

Hi Matthias,

I was talking to my wife about the meeting. If I can make it, she and I will fly to Basel on Friday and fly back to Nice on Sunday. This way I will have all of Saturday to enjoy the meeting. My wife said that she will find the shopping district in Basel and look at things.

There are several people who responded that I would liek to meet in person. Of course it's always a pleasure to see you again.

Regards,

Namir

PS: I checked EasyJet and there is a flight from Nice to Basel arriving at 18:10 and one leaving on Sunday to Nice at 11:05. So thing look like its doable. I will confirm my plans.

Edited: 7 Oct 2008, 1:08 p.m.

Me and my HP friend from Germany Klaus Sieber will there, too.
Best Regards,
Juergen

Hi,

I'll be there, too, of course;-)

Raymond

Quote:
In case I will, I'll be gald to present the latest features of Clonix-D and NoV-64; as well as introduce the attendants some of the internal "secrets" of these modules along with a few "tips and tricks" to expand their possibilities beyond the "standard" usage and some of the immediate improvements I'm working on for the next software release.

This I would love to see :-)

Hallo Matthias,

I'll try to make it. At the moment, the odds are 50:50. If I come, I can bring the complete manual of the 15S, 42SII, 42SN, 43S, 44S, and 45S with me, including the Operation Index (now some 60 pages in total), if anybody's interested.

Best regards,

Walter

me, too!!!!

Matthias,

Since the meeting is on Saturday November 1, is it the All-Saints holiday in Switzerland (like in France)?

Namir

Hi Namir

No, we are not that holy as our french neighbours ;)
I have to teach on Fryday as well as on Monday.

Matthias

Thanks matthias! Glad November 1 is not a holiday.

Namir

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First WP 34S R&D Meeting Central Europe Walter B 5 1,882 04-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Walter B
  Mini HP meeting Art Litka 3 1,376 05-10-2010, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Johnny Bjoern Rasmussen
  Meeting held yesterday in western Denmark Johnny Bjoern Rasmussen 3 1,331 12-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Johnny Bjoern Rasmussen
  Returned from Allschwil ... Walter B 21 5,115 11-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Matthias Wehrli
  Allschwil's Meeting 2008 arrival Christoph Giesselink 10 2,824 10-31-2008, 09:40 PM
Last Post: John B. Smitherman
  Allschwil's Meeting 2008 Matthias Wehrli 16 3,975 10-23-2008, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Philippe Morath
  Allschwil Meeting 2008 again Raymond Del Tondo 16 3,555 08-31-2008, 04:13 PM
Last Post: J-F Garnier
  Allschwil Meeting 2008 Raymond Del Tondo 5 1,717 04-10-2008, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Pascal
  European meeting? Johnny Bjoern Rasmussen 6 1,877 08-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Jake Schwartz
  Greetings from the Allschwil Meeting 06 Matthias Wehrli 16 3,755 11-01-2006, 04:58 AM
Last Post: J-F Garnier