HP Forums
rubber footpads for 15C - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://archived.hpcalc.org/museumforum)
+-- Forum: HP Museum Forums (https://archived.hpcalc.org/museumforum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Old HP Forum Archives (https://archived.hpcalc.org/museumforum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: rubber footpads for 15C (/thread-74008.html)

rubber footpads for 15C - bob adams - 05-25-2005

I know this question has probably been asked and answered before but I'm looking for the rubber foot pads for my 15C. Anyone have a source they can tell me about? Thanks?

There's an eBay seller of Voyager feet - Karl Schneider - 05-25-2005

Look for an eBay seller by the handle of "Pimp my HP". He's auctioning (for some reason) sets of 4 Voyager feet, when a BIN or Half.com fixed-price sale would be more appropriate. I haven't bought any yet...

-- KS

Re: There's an eBay seller of Voyager feet - bob adams - 05-30-2005

Thanks for the info. I guess the auction is over and I missed this "Pimp my HP" character. So, barring finding out that HP actually has a parts dept for these things my next step is to find a suitable rubber substitute and start honing my Exacto knife skills.

Re: There's an eBay seller of Voyager feet - Randy - 05-30-2005

Sheesh, $9 for a few cents worth of rubber. The guy must be a real marketing type - his ad copy is worth more than the feet :)

Bob - email me your address and I'll mail you a set FOC.

If you want to DIY, http://www.mcmaster.com/ part number 8635K263 $5.75 for a 12"x12" piece works well.

Edited: 30 May 2005, 11:21 a.m.