HP Forums
LOVE THIS FORUM! - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://archived.hpcalc.org/museumforum)
+-- Forum: HP Museum Forums (https://archived.hpcalc.org/museumforum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Old HP Forum Archives (https://archived.hpcalc.org/museumforum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: LOVE THIS FORUM! (/thread-36156.html)

LOVE THIS FORUM! - Trent Moseley - 06-13-2003

Between the HP-67 mystery cable and the width of the 16C display, who wants to watch TV!

tm

Re: LOVE THIS FORUM! - Ernie Malaga - 06-13-2003

Just wait until some smart aleck from this forum finds out how to connect a DVD to a 48GX...

-Ernie

And you can even... - Vieira, Luiz C. (Brazil) - 06-13-2003

... improve your English skills, mostly when your mother tong is not English. It's e-traveling around the world without leaving home.

In fact, there are so many issues going around here... I guess neither Dave thouhgt how thoughtfull would be people contributing in here.

Count on my support!

Luiz C. Vieira - Brazil

Re: And you can even... - Valentin Albillo - 06-13-2003

Luiz Posted:

"... improve your English skills, mostly when your mother tong is not English."

It's "tongue", not "tong" :-)

"I guess neither Dave thouhgt how thoughtfull would be people contributing in here."

It's "thought", not "thouhgt", and "thoughtful", not
"thoughtfull" :-) :-)

Very best regards and enjoy the weekend !

Re: Not watching TV??? Haven't you heard of TCC? - Paul Brogger - 06-13-2003

"The Calculator Channel" on GCN ("Geek Cable Network").

;^)

See what I mean? - Vieira, Luiz C. (Brazil) - 06-13-2003

Thanks, Valentin;

I did not use the spell-checker (Portuguese has a lot of tricky words I already must remember...), so "thouhgt and "thoughtfull" are... "forgiveless";) But tong instead of tongue was really a shame...

We learn here in any way. No excuses.

Luiz C. Vieira - Brazil

Re: See what I mean? - Trent Moseley - 06-14-2003

Luiz,

All of us who love this Forum can use American slang once in awhile and say "ain't it grand!".

tm

Re: See what I mean? - Trent Moseley - 06-14-2003

Luiz,

What I ment to say was don't worry to much about your grammar. Your postings to this Forum are a joy to read!

tm

American English - Scuba Diver - 06-14-2003

I've been trying to find a way to "try out" some of my American slang on the forum, but I haven't found a way yet to integrate "y'all come back now" and "where you at" in the same post!

:)
B.

You just did it! - Vieira, Luiz C. (Brazil) - 06-14-2003

Congrats 8^)

Luiz C. Vieira - Brazil

Thanks! - Vieira, Luiz C. (Brazil) - 06-14-2003

Hi, Trent!

Thank you for your appreciation.

I'm always compelled to wtrite and post here. And you know what? It's been a long, long time that this formu has no unpleasant visitor. For the last months I cannot remember reading even one bad post; all of the ones I read are completely in accordance with MoHPC forum's statements.

For as long as someone likes to read, I'll keep writing and posting :)

Best regards, Trent.

Luiz C. Vieira - Brazil