HP Forums
New-old-stock HP-35 Calculator top in original bag - Ebay Link - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://archived.hpcalc.org/museumforum)
+-- Forum: HP Museum Forums (https://archived.hpcalc.org/museumforum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Old HP Forum Archives (https://archived.hpcalc.org/museumforum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: New-old-stock HP-35 Calculator top in original bag - Ebay Link (/thread-129639.html)

New-old-stock HP-35 Calculator top in original bag - Ebay Link - gileno - 12-16-2007

Ebay Link

Edited: 16 Dec 2007, 8:35 p.m. after one or more responses were posted

Keep your ebay links... This does not include a calculator - Allen - 12-16-2007

There is not a NEW calculator in this auction

I have a recommendation (choose one):

1)Stop posting needless ebay links.
-or-
2) If you are going to post mindless links, at least READ the auction
before dumping links on the forum.
-or-
3) Along with your repetitive ebay posts, why don't you contribute
something useful, like answering a question based on your experience
or asking an interesting question, or SOMETHING that involves original
thought and effort.

Option 3 would be my suggestion.

Re: Keep your ebay links... This does not include a calculator - gileno - 12-16-2007

I didn't say:
"NEW calculator"
but
"New-old-stock HP-35 Calculator top in original bag"

You are not forced to look my topics. :>]

Edited: 16 Dec 2007, 8:30 p.m.

Re: Keep your ebay links... This does not include a calculator - Allen - 12-16-2007

It reads so now, only because you edited after my post. My request is not to have you edit your ebay posts, but to not make so many in the first place.

Re: Keep your ebay links... This does not include a calculator - Allen - 12-16-2007

Better yet, I think you should relegate auction links to the CLASSIFIED ADS area where they belong. At least in that section there are terms of use for posting ads (e.g auctions/For sale/Trade).

Re: Keep your ebay links... This does not include a calculator - db (martinez, ca.) - 12-16-2007

yea glenno;
you're driving up the prices ;-)
and making it hard for overpricing ebaby resellers to get stuff cheap ;-)

Re: Keep your ebay links... This does not include a calculator - Karl Schneider - 12-17-2007

I concur with Allen. It seems that gileno has returned to his modus operandi, now that sufficient time has passed since the kerfuffle with Valentin Albillo in February. Valentin has not posted here since October 31 (I don't know the reason), so apparently the "coast is clear" for a return to his earlier patterns of posting.

I've opened many of the eBay links that Gileno has posted, some of which were interesting out of mild curiosity. However, the posting and discussion of limited-time auction items provides no enduring value to the Forum Archives. The link will be dead in 90 days, and the item will be unavailable long before that.

-- KS

Edited: 17 Dec 2007, 1:00 a.m.

Re: Keep your ebay links... This does not include a calculator - Walter B - 12-17-2007

Watch it! For a similar post, I was blamed some days ago d;-)

Re: Keep your ebay links... This does not include a calculator - gileno - 12-17-2007

I am giving chance to all :-)

Re: Keep your ebay links... This does not include a calculator - Wayne Brown - 12-17-2007

Back in January, when Dave ran a poll asking for opinions on banning eBay postings, or moving them to a separate Forum, or leaving things as they were, I voted for "No change." But if that poll were held today I'd vote differently, thanks to gileno.

You are not forced to look my topics. :>] - gileno - 12-17-2007

Please put an end to those comments. Nobody is forced to read

Re: You are not forced to look my topics. :>] - Wayne Brown - 12-17-2007

You're not forced to read the comments, either.

Re: New-old-stock HP-35 Calculator top in original bag - Ebay Link - Namir - 12-17-2007

Who died and appointed you (eBay) Town Caller? We are all adults here and if we want to occasionally, regularly, or obsessively look at eBay calculator auction, we can do so on our own.