HP Forums

Full Version: HP Integrator calculator on ebay? What is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.


Has buttons and prints. Any idea what this was for? What year?

it is an integrator (finding the area under a curve) for a gas chromatograph instrument.

Here's the lower tech version :-)

Brings up memories as we used those for HPLC and alike 25 years ago in my apprenticeship.