HP Forums

Full Version: Surveyors in LA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

My property melted in the Sayre Fires 11/08.
Killed my equipment, all melted. Now trying to rebuild
and dirt is odd terrain. Any local members who are
capable of doing 3D drainage and survey of dirt/lines?
Drop me a mail but only if you love the HP41C.


Sounds like you need a civil engineer if you are doing any drainage design. If you are planning on recording an official map and setting property corners you need a licensed surveyor. Look in the phone book or internet. Lots of surveying and civil engineering firms with licensed people.

And may all your property drainage be proper during flood.