Back to index
Contribute your best HP-42S programs!
The aim of this website is to build up a library of high quality HP-42S
RPN programs, both as listings and binaries, for use on the real HP-42S
as well as on the two HP-42S emulators.Your contribution would
be highly appreciated! Especially welcome are those programs that you
always keep stored in calculator memory, programs that you actually
would never like to be without...
Ideas for interesting programs could be:
But don't be restricted by these few examples, look upon them only as a
starting point for your imagination...
- Simplex method using the built-in matrix functionality
- Function plotter with automatic scaling of the Y-axis
- Mandelbrot generator
Submission formats in order of
The more well-documented your contribution is (e.g. short usage
description, examples, technincal notes etc.) the more likely it is
that it will be published. Also, do not forget to specify whether you
want to be anonymous, mentiond by name only or by name + email address.
- HTML listing generated by 42s2html
- Binary as .RAW or .42X file
- Emu42 state-file (.E42 file)
- Scanned program listing (from IR printer or hand written), text
file or similar
Post your contributions here
Please send your contributions to the email address found on the contact page