Back to index
Black Jack for the HP-42S
By Richard Garner with minor
revision by Paul Dale
This program is a reworking of the Blackjack program that is found in
the 41c Standard Application Pac. Added are menu assignments and
use of the random number generator in the HP-42S. Most of the
menu is self explanatory.
- Execute CARD and it will set up the program and menu.
- Enter your bet and press DEAL.
- HIT means add another card to you hand.
- STAY means you will play the cards you have.
- SHFL means you want to manually shuffle the deck. If you do
not want to change your bet at the next hand, just press DEAL.
files for emulators:
- This version uses fewer named labels (thanks to Paul Dale)
and replaces the earlier version. For you that have already keyed in
earler version the changes are as follows:
XEQ "SHFL" XEQ c
LBL "SHFL" LBL c
LBL "DEAL" LBL d
LBL "STAY" LBL b
LBL "HIT" LBL a
Between lines 83
RCL 16 and 84 RTN
Replace lines 02 - 05 (key assignments) with:
04 KEY 1
06 KEY 2
08 KEY 3
10 KEY 4
Raw binary: blackjack.raw
Binary for HP-42X: blackjack.42x
State-file for Emu42 (ROM Rev C.): blackjack.e42
Generated by 42s2html - 09
June 2004, 14:03